MTA Business Legal Advance Membership Benefits
- 3 FREE consultations on separate issues at 15 minutes each OR 45 minutes of free legal advice on one issue
- 10% discount on all Hourly Rates and Fixed Fees
- FREE debt recovery letters via our Positive Collections brand
- 10% off all legal documents in our online library - includes comprehensive selection of legal letters and agreements. Available for all members to access with discounts from a dedicated webpage*
- Unlimited access to a legal advice helpline
- Free Annual Legal Health Check** including a six month review
* You can access the document library at LawStores Online Services
**Each member is entitled to a Free Annual Legal Health Check, which can be used for any number of reasons including employment contract checks, business contract / supplier checks, HR handbook checks.
MTA Business Legal Advance gives you unrivalled access to legal services as and when you need them at discounted preferential rates, allowing you to keep control of your costs while ensuring your business is properly covered.
For business essentials like Contracts, Letters and Agreements, 10% off all documents from our online library comes in very handy, while the free debt recovery letters from Positive Collections can make a huge impact on your cashflow.
Unlimited access to our Legal Advice Helpline, free Consultations and 10% off all Hourly Rates and Fixed Fees ensure that, if a legal issue arises, you can deal with it quickly and keep control of the cost, while the free annual Legal Health Check helps you avoid similar issues in the future.
Fast, efficient and cost-effective legal support from MTA Solicitors LLP for just £199pa – that’s the easiest business decision you’ll make this year.
How Our Fees Work
Contingency Fee - If a case is taken on a contingency basis this will mean that you will not be liable for any costs of the solicitor but in the event the solicitors succeeds in recovering damages on your behalf they will take a % of the damages recovered in settlement of the fees. The % will be agreed with you in advance.
No Win No Fee - If a case is accepted on a No Win No Fee agreement, we will not charge you a fee if we do not win your case. If we win your case we would expect to recover your legal costs from the responsible part and therefore because of this we can guarantee that you will receive 100% of any compensation awarded to you.
Fixed Fee - If the case is accepted on a fixed fee, as a member of the MTA Legal Advance Scheme you are guaranteed to receive a 10% discount on the standard fixed fee of the Solicitor.
Discounted Hourly Rate - If the case is accepted on a discounted hourly rate as a member of the MTA Legal Advance Scheme you will receive a 10% discount of the standard hourly rate of the Solicitor.